- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, to communicate with you, and to improve our website and services. We may also use your information to send you marketing materials and to personalize your experience on our website. We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and marketing agencies. We may also share your information with law enforcement agencies or other government officials as required by law.
- Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and marketing agencies
- To law enforcement agencies or other government officials as required by law
- To investigate or prevent fraud or illegal activities
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction involving us
- Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to or from our website, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information that we have collected from you. You also have the right to object to or restrict our use of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at the email address provided below.
- Contact Us